Accounting Manager $80-$100K
A fast-growing, private equity backed, company in North Austin has engaged our team to assist with the search for an Accounting Manager to join their company as a permanent employee. Please see our summarized job description below, and if you’re interested, please send us a note and your resume for more details.
– This is a very positive and collaborative environment. A strong culture fit is very important, which includes someone that fosters teamwork, continual process improvement, integrity and is internally motivated.
– This position reports to the VP of Accounting and is responsible for cash management for the company and its multi-state subsidiaries.
– The role requires high-level communication skills, both written and verbal. The ability to present accounting and financial concepts to management is critical, along with above-average technical cash management skills.
– Responsible for bank account reconciliations, weekly cash flow reporting, debt management tracking, cash flow forecasting, executive level reporting, plus special projects
– 7+ years of combined cash management/general ledger accounting/reconciliation experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
– Intermediate proficiency in Excel
– Above average computer knowledge with NetSuite skills preferred
CCN began as a community of consultants determined to build a network outside of the consulting firm/staffing agency model. To continue down the path of serving, we have now created CCN Permanent Placement Services. Our recruiters have a technical background in finance and accounting and understand that our goal is to give candidates the details they need to make decisions regarding their career. We act as an independent extension of our client’s recruiting team and search on an hourly fee basis. We use milestones and deliverables to ensure that our searches are cost effective and transparent. Our promise is to present a fair view of the hiring company to our finance and accounting peers, that is not tied to a large placement fee, but that is based on our client’s culture, potential for professional growth, and how an opportunity fits in with a candidate’s career plans.