Reporting Manager $80-$100K
A growing, private equity backed, company in North Austin has engaged our team to assist with the search for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their company as a permanent employee. Please see our summarized job description below, and if you’re interested, please send us a note for more details.
• This team works together in a collaborative environment. Culture is a very important component, and they want to continue to bring people into the company that foster teamwork, as well as continual process and professional improvement. This team often heads out after work to continue the comradery.
• This position reports to the VP of Accounting and is functionally an accounting role that emphasizes reporting historical financial results through various tools and software. The ideal candidate must have accounting experience, coupled with a financial analyst’s ability to create meaningful reports in order to be successful in this role.
• The company has multiple subsidiaries, so the role requires significant communication with colleagues and stakeholders. The ability to present accounting and financial concepts to management is critical, along with effective written and verbal communications.
• Responsible for monthly elimination balancing and reporting of all subsidiaries
• 7+ years of combined accounting/financial reporting experience
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
• NetSuite, Qlik, and Adaptive Planning experience preferred
CCN began as a community of consultants determined to build a network outside of the consulting firm/staffing agency model. To continue down the path of serving, we have now created CCN Permanent Placement Services. Our recruiters have a technical background in finance and accounting and understand that our goal is to give candidates the details they need to make decisions regarding their career. We act as an independent extension of our client’s recruiting team and search on an hourly fee basis. We use milestones and deliverables to ensure that our searches are cost effective and transparent. Our promise is to present a fair view of the hiring company to our finance and accounting peers, that is not tied to a large placement fee, but that is based on our client’s culture, potential for professional growth, and how an opportunity fits in with a candidate’s career plans.