Cox Consulting Network has been retained by a large, successful, public company in its search for a Global Shared Services Manager (GSSM). The position is based at the company’s HQ in Austin, TX, ranked the #1 Best Place to Live in the United States.
The GSSM will lead the company’s AP, AR and Payroll accounting teams. This position is responsible for the Global Shared Services organization and will coordinate business systems enhancements and process improvements. The position reports to the Corporate Controller.
· Manage global team of 11 accountants, including at least one manager
· Manage ongoing AP, AR, and payroll cycle transactions and monthly, quarterly, and annual account reconciliations, journal entries, and review processes
· Manage third party providers (e.g., ADP, Concur) to ensure all requirements are met or exceeded
· Collaborate with suppliers and customers as needed to resolve AR and AP issues
· Establish internal goals/KPIs and monitor performance, including monthly reports to the Corporate Controller
· 5+ years of comprehensive experience in large, public company shared services
· Strong familiarity with information systems, including SAP
· Strong Excel and data management skills
· Ability to get into the details and also see the “Big Picture”
· Proven leadership skills. Ability to coach, develop and manage people from an individualized and team perspective, including remote staff
· Ability to interact and build relationships across departments and functions
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills; ability to multi-task; thinks and moves fast; ability to adapt to changing business conditions
Relocation candidates are encouraged to apply.Accounting Manager
Our Northwest Austin client is looking for an accounting manager level consultant who is interested in a contract-to-hire opportunity. Ideally, the consultant will have significant experience with the following:
- Month-end close for multiple entities
- Strong US GAAP
- Inter-company transactions
- Integration of acquisitions
- Revenue recognition
- Cash management
- Supervision of 2-4 accountants
CPA and 5+ years of experience preferred. Hourly compensation will depend on experience, $55-$70/hour. Project to start ASAP.
Please contact us if you, or someone you know, may be interested!
After many years in consulting and professional services, Andy Cox founded CCN to fix some clear problems with the traditional consulting agency model. Then and now, he believed in the simple idea that by serving people first, everyone ultimately wins.