CCN Consultants Club is headed to Vegas!
One of my new favorite traditions at CCN is the induction and celebration of the latest members of the Consultants Club!
This special group includes our most dedicated consultants, who have each racked up over 5,000 hours with CCN. Every year, we reward new inductees with an expenses-paid trip for two to extraordinary locations around the world — a trip we like to call the “CCN-vitational.”
Congratulations to the new members of the Consultants Club
This year we have five new inductees to the club. These consultants are truly talented, hardworking individuals, and their efforts benefit not just themselves, but their colleagues in the network as well. Several of them have helped bring new talent to CCN or even referred all new clients, creating even more great opportunities for their fellow consultants.
We owe our success as a company to great consultants like these, and we want to say THANK YOU for everything they have done.
- Jessica Haberer – She’s been on the toughest projects we have come across and always delivers. Jessica is a true consultant and understands that we’re brought in to get things done — done right and done efficiently — so much so that her previous clients call her back time after time to help out on important projects.
- Sarah Weil – One of the most tenacious consultants that I have met. She never gives up until the job is done. For many, she is the face of CCN. Sarah is the biggest promoter of our community by far – helping to bring in new consultants and clients and open to coach new people in our community.
- Kristyn Kennedy – Clients won’t let Kristyn go — literally. Kristyn holds the longest engagement record at CCN. That’s a testament to just how remarkably smart she is and her ability to mesh with the client team.
- Michele Randall – Michele may be the best kept secret we have at CCN. She is incredibly detail-oriented and a ton of fun to work with. She can do just about anything, but clients love her OCD slant and leverage that trait to get some complicated projects to completion.
- Lynn Rudolph – I’ve been working with Lynn for around 10 years. When she takes a new engagement, I know without a doubt that she will be a hero for the client. Her desire to help others is beyond measure.
This May, these five hard-working consultants are going on an all expense-paid trip for two to stay at the fabulous Encore Resort in Las Vegas… and we can’t wait!
How (and why) we do what we do
As a community, our first job is to advocate for the best consultants in the market, and we owe our success to …(drumroll)… consultants!
Many consulting firms have a fantastic five-star trip to reward top salespeople. At CCN, our consultants are our sales team. Their work, commitment, and reputation create more opportunities than an elite sales team could ever produce for our community.
And, without the obligation to distribute profits to investors at the end of the year, we decided to give something back to our consultants as a much-earned reward for their bull-dogged tenacity and hard work.
Ultimately, we can only provide great perks like the Consultants Club because we intentionally built this company as a network for consultants by consultants. Our job is to connect great talent with great work opportunities. It’s as simple as that. By operating the way we do, we get to serve both consultants and clients, and that’s the whole reason why we are here.
So, thank you for supporting the network that truly supports consultants. We’re thankful for you, and we want to prove it through great pay and great perks like the Consultants Club!
How do you get into the Consultants Club?
5,000 hours sounds like a lot, but we’ve got several ways for consultants to rack up extra hours. Some have made it to club status in just a few months. It’s all about recognizing the team members who invest their time, talents, and energy into the network.
You can earn hours towards the Consultants Club through:
- Your Consulting Hours
- Hours worked by consultants that you bring into the network
- Hours worked by ANY consultants for clients you bring into the network
- Twenty hours for each CCN Community Get-Together you attend
- Hours for designated CCN events like the LLS Light the Night
Want to join the CCN talent network?
Send us your information! We look forward to getting to know you.
Grow your business with industry news and resources from CCN.
What if business was truly about making a difference — not just for its clients and consultants,…
As an industry leader in the budding world of influencer marketing, Influential is no stranger to change…