Breaking the Agency Model
It’s hard to find great finance and accounting candidates in this market. And, using an agency to assist with your search is very expensive. We have a solution that is getting a lot of traction – CCN Search. We act as an independent extension of our client’s recruiting team and search on an hourly fee basis. We use milestones and deliverables to ensure that our searches are cost effective and transparent. Our promise is to present a fair view of your company to our finance and accounting peers, that is not tied to a large placement fee, but is instead based on culture, potential for professional growth, and how an opportunity fits within a candidate’s career plans.
Here’s what we do:
1. Get a thorough understanding of what you need
2. Create a search timeline with you
3. Agree on a minimum and maximum fee (much lower than you may think)
4. Put our finance and accounting team to work on your search
5. Present a fair view of your company to our finance and accounting peers
6. Conduct frequent check-in calls to collaborate on results
And, what we don’t:
1. Charge a contingent search fee (usually 20-30%)
2. Take a “sales” approach to candidates
3. Lock you in to a commitment – you can terminate search at any time (we’ll only bill you the hours we have dedicated to your search)
Our goal is to find the perfect employee for your team. We’re using a process that will save your company money, and whatever you do with CCN, you’ll get full transparency with our See-Thru Service. You will always know exactly where we are in the search for your next team member. We would love to talk if you’re interested in a new approach to recruiting!
Grow your business with industry news and resources from CCN.
Talk of inflation, and even recession, is on everyone’s lips. FedEx announced that it was grounding a…
Last Saturday, November 5, the CCN community joined together with the city of Austin for Light the…